and this would be a good time to add a shameless
Maison St. Germain plug...
And follow us on Twitter-
So- now the 10 things I have learned from Facebook and Twitter just today. In no particular order.
1. "Republicans are turned off by the size of Obama's package."
Do you need to read that one again?
2. Paula Abdul is much deeper on twitter than she was on Idol.
And less amusing.
3. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
uhhhhh... okay. So much for returning the favor... we eat pigs.
4. The word gymnasium comes from the Greek word gymnazein which means ''to exercise naked.''
I'm not sure what to think about that.
5. The Real Housewives of NJ premieres May 3rd
...and looks to be more explosive than last season. Crazy Ladies!!!
6. When I read Joan Rivers Tweets, I sound like her in my head.
7. According to Soaps.com... Women lie about watching soaps.
I may or may not watch AMC, OLTL and/ or GH.
8. The Dunkers are Beating the Non-Dunkers in the Oreo Poll
9. P-Dub's dryer is finally fixed.