Tuesday, March 23, 2010

ShoesDay

I was going to save this post for my Fashion Friday, but I talked so much about vintage shoes this weekend that I needed to get it out of my system. So... silly me tried to do online research on why vintage shoes and most clothing were so small. Well, Bloggers and Blogesses, the answer is simple and I guess quite obvious. The women... ready?... were just smaller. *Gasp* During the depression they ate less because they couldn't afford to eat a lot. And now they put vitamins and hormones in food- and if you are like me add sugar, salt and butter to everything... (yeah, yeah, yeah- my diet starts tomorrow)- so I guess I just lack common sense. But I do have to say looking at old photos those little babies did
 not go hungry!

Don't you just want to squeeze her little cheeks... Hold on- I need to go kiss Fibi.

... okay- I'm back. So anyways here are some pictures of crazy vintage shoes that you may enjoy.

I don't know about you- but these look more uncomfortable than my highest pair of stilletos?!?!

And then there are these- which kind of confuse me. Please let me know if you had/ have a pair of these... I'd love to know how comfortable they are.

Sorry Ladies... this hot pair is for the men ONLY...

but maybe you would like these?!?!

Are these not the most precious... they are like antique an antique version of Uggs! So cute...

Thanks for visiting... maybe you learned something... but probably not. lol

Hugs

~nicole

1 comment:

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

LOL, if you didn't use 2 inches of sugar in your coffee you would be able to wear those shoes for sure;) I just love the mans shoes. Do you think your father would wear them?
~Mom XXX