Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Is it Spring yet???


No definitely not. We just got another 3 inches of snow on top of our 3 FEET and tomorrow night we will be getting ANOTHER 4-8 inches. 


 <3 The monsters love it <3

And it is pretty- but I am ready for chirping birds, blooming flowers, trips to the play ground...
ANNNDDDD Spring Fashion!!!
                 

Oh how I love love LOVE Straw hats <3  


 These FABULOUS cuffs will brighten anyone's day!!! 


                                                                                                                                  

And for now... these will be the only flowers I see. :-)




I hope you are all staying warm! 
And be sure to check out all the fabulous shops at the  






Hugs and Besos,
nic

1 comment:

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

The girls look so cute and not even cold:)It has stopped snowing here for now. I wonder how long that will last;)
`Mom XXX
Capers of the vintage vixens