Sunday, April 24, 2011

Etsy Treasuries...

Oh MY! 
So we have been doing etsy for a couple of months and I love browsing through the treasuries, but I didn't know who picked them, or if you had to be in a certain group or whatever. Imagine my excitement when I found out I could make one... or a ton! So while I was waiting for my husband to get home from work before we went to Easter dinner (at my parents... and yes it was DELICIOUS!) and I made my FIRST one. I titled it  "Not Dorothy's Shoes". It is filled with RED VINTAGE SHOES! I got to go through hundreds them & pick my favorites, which can I just say, was hard to narrow down. It kinda felt like shopping but with out spending money. FABULOUS! 
Well I had so much fun with that one that I made another one. hehehe "As I Look Out the Window..."  This one is filled with really pretty photography and romantic pieces. I love it... It actually makes me want to look out the window in hopes I will see such beauty. 
I have to admit, I am addicted. Like I need something else to occupy my time. :-) Let me know what you think <3


That's what's going on over here. I hope you are all doing fabulously! 

 I hope you had a wonderful and blessed Easter. 

Hugs and Besos,

~nic

No comments: