Tuesday, January 17, 2012

It is like Vintage Zumba... 

Don't Judge... it is my new addiction. :-P
Do any of you do this? It is the only video exercise program I will do all the way through. 
It keeps me in shape and is HIGHLY entertaining. The first time I did it, I wasn't sure if I burnt more calories dancing or laughing. And he's such an inspiration! So if you're bored with your routine or are deciding which one to start... I recommend. 
Hope you all had a wonderful Tuesday!

Hugs & Besos,
nic 

2 comments:

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

Oh I wish I could have peeked through the window. LOLOL Such entertainment and free. lololol
~Mom XXX
Capers of the vintage vixens

gypsy rose said...

Hey, nothing wrong with the oldies! I have his videos (in vhs and not sure I own a vcr anymore) I heart Richard Simmons.
I say if it motivates you to move, then get to 'shakin'!