Friday, June 18, 2010

I have created a monster.

I know. I know.... you don't hear from me in ages and then I post twice in a row. I just needed to share my morning with you. It is no secret that I have three Divas in training. Today, however, I am a little concerned about Stella. She likes doing her hair in braids overnight so her hair is curly in the morning. It usually doesn't work and it ends up in a pony tail. Today, when we did the "unveiling" it came out really good... yeah- well her usual 10 minutes in the mirror became 20. We could almost see ourselves in her lips with the amount of gloss she put on. " I look sooo cute!" " I LOVE my hair like this!" "OMG I can't believe this- Can YOU believe it?" "My hair looks so good!"

Did I mention she is 5???


That is her doing her Vogue pose... It is the 4th picture I took- because
"Momma- you can't see my hair real good. Do it again."

Now I am going to spend the day dedivatising the other two...
Ay Dios Mio!

Have a fantabulous day!

Hugs!

~nic


1 comment:

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

OMG she is hysterical. I can't wait to see her later and tell her how awesome she looks. You have a looooong road ahead with the three of them, my dear;)
Love,
~Mom XXX